I am an Independent Occupational Therapist based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
I have over 15 years experience as an OT, working with adults with a wide range of health needs, injuries and disabilities. I have a special interest in working with clients with visual impairment, but accept referrals for a wide range of needs.
I am experienced in
- Housing assessments and provision of adaptations such as wet-room showers, wheelchair ramps, and stairlifts
- Assistive Equipment
- Seating assessments for static seating and wheelchairs
- Social care assessments and right-sizing of care packages
- Expert reports for the Court*
- Immediate Needs Assessments / Reports
- Vocational Rehabilitation
I work alongside
- Members of the public
- Housing Associations / Registered Social Landlords
- Local Authorities
- Case Managers
- Insurance Companies
*Please direct enquiries for expert reports to Jacqueline Webb and Co.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information about my services or to discuss a referral.
Many thanks for looking at my website.
Nicola Johnson MRCOT BSc(Hons)
Member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists and the Specialist Section for Independent Practice
HCPC membership number OT40912